We are grateful you want to visit our community. We hope to see you in worship soon. Here are some things to expect when you visit Belmont Heights United Methodist Church:
- We are a welcoming and affirming community. We believe all people are of sacred worth. To learn more, CLICK HERE to view our Welcoming Statement.
- Come as you are! Our services are casual and while you will see some in their "Sunday Best", most of us dress casually and comfortably.
- We offer a free breakfast at 9:00 a.m. in Wesley Hall, in the courtyard area of our campus. At 9:15 we split into age appropriate groups for Sunday School.
- Our early service is about 35 minutes long and is always a Service of Word and Table. Holy Communion is served each Sunday in our 8:15 a.m. service.
- Our 10:15 service has a blend of traditional and contemporary music as well as Scripture readings, Children's Message, and sermon from our Pastor. It normally lets out between 11:15 and 11:30 a.m.
- After the Children's Message, children under 10 can go with Ms. Kathleen, our Director of Family Ministries, to Children's Church, where they will experience age appropriate lessons and worship.
- A nursery is available from 9:00 a.m. until after the 10:15 a.m. service ends for infants through 3 years old if you desire. Infants, toddlers, and all children are always welcome to attend and stay in all of our worship services, if the parents desire. A cry room and nursing area is available, or just let them stay in worship. We fee
- l there is nothing more sacred than the sound of children in church!
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you soon at Belmont Heights UMC!